hanging in realtime

original (momentary) title: z8tl. . . originally published: 11.20.2007

defunkt link: RealTime (cTM) v RealBoolShyat (zTM)

I've got lower back problems [just a tiny itsy bitsy ones thus far], because I tossed out the old furniture/bed and slept on the floor for a while. Either that or coincidentally with all that wild sex and stuff? Oh, I made progress, perhaps I'm now a 2 minute man twice a day v 1 minute man twice a semester during the declining years of my previous marriage.

I think the more balanced goal is 8 minute man 8 times a week.

Anyway, so I bought a new mattress, the memory foam kind, you know, a Chinee TempurPedic knockout, but still it cost me $800. You spend A HELLUVA LOT OF TIME in bed over a lifetime, don't be cheap with your mattress, I am commanding you!

I wear the heart on the sleeve and don't really have the concept of secrecy/privacy.

I'm not afraid to use google.wallet either and you can have my SSN, just ask. If they want to steal my identity, go right ahead. My turbulent head comes with IT.

I'm at w0rk and it's 7:30am. I've been here since 6:30am. This one's been scheduled, but Saturday at 1-2am wasn't. I didn't have to go in right then and there, but the phone calls can be annoying as well, you know. If it happens once a year, that's fine. Twice? Overhead.

Anyway, all went well and I'm getting decorated for it with a pat on the back or something. I'm sure.

I'm tuned into psyradio.fm, everyone's on thanksgiving vacation, but I gots projekts going on, so I'm actually working harder than normally, which is not at all. At 8:30am a consultant shows up. More w0rk. Lightly threading the w@ters of doing what needs to be done.

Here's a geeky vid to keep your fruit fly attention span entertained:



Mw@h,
-z

in my reply…



I didn't have enough attention span to click and watch the youtube yet cuz i just had to come and brandish my ego about here in your comments cuz, after all, you inspire me to think of myself and have much to say about this, that, and the other thing...

definitely, start at the 8 x 8 and reach to infinity and beyond... I've heard the sex gets better after we leave these bodies, but then, that may just be wishful thinking from the peanut gallery who isn't getting any...

i was considering spending a couple of grand on one of those high-falooting new-age mattresses, tell me how the tempt-your-penis mattresses works out for you after a month or so and you just might sell me on the idea... keep in mind that you are competing with the first bionic woman and her sleep number system... and then there's always the old skool posture-pedic...

speaking of realtime, my left nostril is running constantly and it's all my sleeve can do to catch it...

heck, i still don't even have virus protection and pay for everything with credit online all the time, so who's the bigger risk taking fool anyway?... we win, cuz we want to tie...

secrets can be the most fun illusion of all...

i'm clocking a lot of work time too, but hey, i've got friday and monday off and except for the pathetic mess of a living space and slovenly laziness that surrounds me at home, i intend to rest, relax, and hopefully reawaken the body talk (let's get physical, physical) and maybe even the babbler (what, candoor at blogspot hasn't been babbling enough?... well, no, actually, since i asked, it barely scratches the surface of the asphalt being laid over the gardens in my mind, but there's the rub, isn't it?)...

sex is a good idea i should consider sharing more often... i mean with someone other than me...

i shall explore psyradio.fm one of these days when Rasputin isn't sleeping on the couch (cuz if i wake him he'll probably turn the TV back on and i am so enjoying the silence at the moment) and i tire of exploring the itunes library i inherited and am building in this new laptop...

it's been good chatting with you this way, one of these days we shall catch up in the same realtime (mine, yours, whatevah) and oh, the joys we shall know (and oh, the places we shall go)...

never give up, never surrender...

No comments: